Blockgets with other extensions

Leinad4Mind

Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:33 am • via Web
Hi there,
I've updated from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2, great job on that update. It seems all bugs I reported in the past were solved.

But Im getting this errors when I enable the top or recent topics:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/senky/timetoread/event/main_listener.php on line 77: Undefined index: word_count
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbemoji/event/listener.php on line 286: Undefined index: enable_subject_emoji
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bookmarkpost/event/main_listener.php on line 182: Undefined index: bookmarked_posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/futurepost/event/listener.php on line 175: Undefined index: post_future
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 216: Undefined index: fpa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 217: Undefined index: fpa_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 218: Undefined index: fpa_type
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 219: Undefined index: fpa_width
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 220: Undefined index: fpa_height
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 220: Undefined index: fpa_username
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 223: Undefined index: lpa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 224: Undefined index: lpa_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 225: Undefined index: lpa_type
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 226: Undefined index: lpa_width
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 227: Undefined index: lpa_height
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/titlesandavatars/event/listener.php on line 227: Undefined index: lpa_username
IvanPF
Administrator

Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:38 pm • via Web
Hi,

Can you send to me the extensions "titlesandavatars", "futurepost" and "bookmarkpost" to test?
Leinad4Mind

Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:29 pm • via Web
Sent!

Another thing, I saw that now the login block is better but how can I change the link.icon? Is it possible? Maybe only via database?

Code: Select all
<ul class="blg-menu blg-linear-list">
{% for link in userlink %}
   <li>
      <i class="icon fa {% if link.ICON %}{{ link.ICON }}{% else %}fa-chevron-right{% endif %} fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i>
      <a href="{{ link.URL }}">{{ link.TITLE }}</a>
   </li>
{% endfor %}

PS:
I've changed the <li> to <li class="btn btn-default"> looks better imo
IvanPF
Administrator

Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:11 am • via Web
The icons are in blockgets/blocks/login_block.php (about line 140)
Leinad4Mind

Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:30 pm • via Web
IvanPF wrote:The icons are in blockgets/blocks/login_block.php (about line 140)

Thank you
Leinad4Mind

Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:43 pm • via Web
Found out another problem. The HotTopic block shows topics where people doesn't have permissions.

EDIT: and I get this on portal too: Image
Leinad4Mind

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:11 am • via Android
Any news?
Leinad4Mind

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:08 pm • via Web
Just to inform that on the blockgets, on the Recent Topics block, the topic titles could be parsed to appear the bbemoji. Since we can add emojis on topic titles, I use the :flag_es: and would be great to show the spain flag instead.

And on the same recent topic blocks, it doesnt appear the Topic Icons
Leinad4Mind

Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:56 pm • via Web
The Login Block doesnt work with BBOauth extension.
IvanPF
Administrator

Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:19 pm • via Web
I'm working on the next version of the extension.

Found out another problem. The HotTopic block shows topics where people doesn't have permissions.

You mean the "top_topics" block?
I have reviewed it, but I do not find any problem with the permissions. Everything seems to work fine

The Login Block doesnt work with BBOauth extension.

I need the extension to test. Can you send it to me?
Next