bug with cbb-follower

no_avatar
robbie787

Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:40 pm • via Web
I notice that even with your demo, no comments are displaying. When someone posts a comment on a wall post, no comments are showing. The comment icon will indicate that there is a comment. But I can't view teh comments? Same with your demo. You see people have posted comments but they are not visible?
no_avatar
robbie787

Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:13 pm • via Web
What I mean by comments, the replies.. When you hit the reply button and send a reply. The replies should be underneath the wall post.
IvanPF
Administrator

Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:57 pm • via Web
Hi,

If the answers were displayed directly on the wall it would be too big. Responses are displayed similarly to twitter. Clicking on the comment the whole conversation appears.
no_avatar
robbie787

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:49 pm • via Web
clicking on the comment the whole conversation appears? If you are talking about the reply button, it only brings up reply.. the comments are in cronology menu.. that is nothing like twitter at all. If you are willing to work with me on this, I can point you in the direction of someone who has a similar extension with comments and its really smooth. It is like a race between you both to get the first proper social network extension.

If you can make it like twitter in the comment replies box, I would be happy to drop you a handsome donation. You got a great extension here, it is only the reply thing that ruins it tbh.

Feel free to inbox me if you wish to talk business, I will gladly help you reach great goals with this and even raise the value of it.
no_avatar
robbie787

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:58 pm • via Web
Take a look at this.. test this out on a demo server and you will see how the comments work without overloading.

https://github.com/PGreca/pgsocial

he has done an excellent job so far but alot of bugs else where on his script. You have great potential because you have more features. But if you look at his extension in build, his status posts have a seperator not one block and he has comments underneath each post. If you could do something like that with your extension you are on to something really big.

With PG Social he does not want to bother putting in a smiley box and other features like hashtags which you actually have.
You are onto something big here my friend!