cBB Follower not compatible with some installed extension.

PhilDiscuss

Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:25 am • via Web
When enabling this extension.

This extension is not compatible with some installed extension.
Check the documentation for more information.

What are those extensions?
And where is the documentation, I didn't find anywhere or read somewhere it has incompatibility with other extension?
no_avatar
Voice4Vision

Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:35 am • via Web
Hey Phil,
It is likely due to the BBMention extension. I had the same issue when I purchased and tried to install. You can read my original post HERE

Magkaroon ng napakagandang araw!!!
Voice4Vision
PhilDiscuss

Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:56 am • via Web
Yes, you are right Voice!

Hahaha .. google translate is very weird!
Leinad4Mind

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:18 pm • via Web
Would be great to have on cBB Follower on/off options for those "extra" functions that already exist other extensions as Likes system and Mentions systems. And provide a way for those extensions to be compatible with cBB Follower, that way we would have a better ecosystem fully customizable.
IvanPF
Administrator

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:17 pm • via Web
And where is the documentation, I didn't find anywhere or read somewhere it has incompatibility with other extension?

Extensión with "mention" or "like" functions, like simple mentions or BBmention.
In the same forum you cannot have two extensions that perform the same function, since errors will be caused between them.

Leinad4Mind wrote:Would be great to have on cBB Follower on/off options for those "extra" functions that already exist other extensions as Likes system and Mentions systems. And provide a way for those extensions to be compatible with cBB Follower, that way we would have a better ecosystem fully customizable.

It would be very good, but it is impossible to do. The extensions are very different between them and I can't combine their functions and notifications.

Anyway, what is the difference between using BBmention and the cBB Follower mentions?
I ask to know, since I have never used that extension.