cBBchat phpBB3.3.1 This page isn’t work - HTTP error 500

no_avatar
edsonqr

Mar Oct 13, 2020 6:53 pm • a través de Web
I just downloaded CBBChat. I unzipped it and placed it in the / ext / canidev folder.
In ACP-> Customize I enabled the cBB Chat 1.2.1 extension and:
This page isn’t work - HTTP error 500
I cleared the cache manually, deleted it and put the extension back in and had the same error.
I am using version 3.31. Below the error logs:
I ask you to help me

#0 /vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(606): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get('canidev.chat.cr...', 2)
#1 /vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(588): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->doGet('canidev.chat.cr...', 1)
#2 /phpbb/di/service_collection.php(57): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->get('canidev.chat.cr...')
#3 /phpbb/di/service_collection_iterato in /vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php on line 297
IvanPF
Administrador

Mar Oct 13, 2020 8:21 pm • a través de Web
Hi,

Try applying this fix:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1146#p5509
no_avatar
edsonqr

Mar Oct 13, 2020 10:20 pm • a través de Web
Perfect, it worked now. Thank you!

I have already tested the chat and it is very good. I have been testing others for PHPBB and yours seems to me the best so far with regard to user-to-user chat. I would like to ask for an implementation if possible and I think it would add a lot to your chat.
The goal is to have a more advanced point-to-point chat with the user. All users (or at least your friends) who log into the forum, would automatically be logged into the chat. When someone opens the chat and sends a message to another user, even if he is not on the chat screen, he would receive a notification, and know that someone is calling him in the chat. This way, he could immediately open the chat screen and communication between users would be much more dynamic.
If this implementation is very laborious and you are not interested in doing it, I am willing to make a financial donation if necessary.
Thank you very much for your attention and sorry for my English.
IvanPF
Administrador

Mié Oct 14, 2020 5:34 pm • a través de Web
It is a good idea. Surely I will implement it in future versions (possibly in version 2.0.0 of the chat)

Regards