Blockgets with other extensions

IvanPF
Administrador

Lun Ago 02, 2021 8:14 pm • a través de Web
I have created a small plugin to make BBpreview compatible with cBB Blockgets.
In the attached file there are two folders.

The content of the "plugin" folder must be uploaded to the "/ext/" folder. This plugin will do the compatibility.

The "simple view" folder contains modified "FLATBOOTS" style files from blockgets. These files only need to be uploaded if you need the plugin to work with the "simple" view of the blocks. (The only edit they have is that I have added the event "topiclist_row_append")
This event will be added by default in the next version of the cBB Blockgets.

After uploading the files it is necessary to clear the cache for it to be enabled.
Adjuntos
BBpreview compatibility.zip
(10.01 KB) Descargado 187 veces
Leinad4Mind

Lun Ago 02, 2021 10:47 pm • a través de Web
Thanks, works perfectly
Leinad4Mind

Mar Ago 03, 2021 11:54 am • a través de Web
When creating a new page I got this error: Data too long for column 'page_groups' at row 1 [1406]

This is what I had on page_groups: "5,4,7,2,3,29,26,25,11,18,20,23,12,15,14,22,13,17,16"

And besides BBFront I can't make it work with BBDonation either. The page is donation/index.html.

EDIT: I make a version for the calendar_body.html for flatboots: https://www.diffchecker.com/u95X0yH9

Before:
Imagen
After:
Imagen
IvanPF
Administrador

Mié Ago 04, 2021 12:29 pm • a través de Web
EDIT: I make a version for the calendar_body.html for flatboots: https://www.diffchecker.com/u95X0yH9

Thanks. I will include it in the next version
Leinad4Mind

Jue Ago 05, 2021 1:41 pm • a través de Web
Btw Ivan, on the calendar, the Month information "January 2021" could be a button where we coudl navigate easely between months and years.
Leinad4Mind

Sab Ago 28, 2021 7:51 pm • a través de Web
Leinad4Mind escribió:
IvanPF escribió:
I came up with this, but the sql I wrote outputs duplicates images, because of the multiple prefixes... how can I join all duplicates prefixes name (b.name)? Is it possible via sql?

To get all the prefixes for each topic, you will have to do two sql queries, one to get the posts info and topic ids and another for the prefixes. I had given you an answer using the functions of the bbprefix extension, but I realized that it did not work well, and I deleted it.
One question:
RIBBON, what format should it have? A string with all the prefixes joined or do you need it to be an array to use it in the style?

A string with all the prefixes joined.
EDIT: In fact, since it can be in some cases very big... let make an array instead, that way the frontend will have more power to style it.

@IvanPF, could you help me out with the sql? Thanks in advance
Leinad4Mind

Mar Dic 07, 2021 6:15 pm • a través de Web
After a lot of testing and recheck all errors I collected, there is only 3 little issues to solve:

On the Topic Index Block, with Flatboots, the Next button on pagination doesn't work.
And on simple mode (Topic Index Block) the bbemojis aren't parsed and appear as text.
And last, compatability with 2StepAuthentication extension on login block.

PS: If you can help me out on my last post I'll appreciate

Best regards!
Leinad4Mind

Mié Mar 23, 2022 12:50 am • a través de Web
Found a bug on last version with FLATBOOTS or BBOOTS, the block collapse is not working.

I saw that the problem comes from the js file: /forum/ext/canidev/blockgets/styles/all/template/js/jblockgets.min.js

Código: Seleccionar todo
defaultOptions:{header:".block-title dt"

That code should be:
defaultOptions:{header:".block-title"
IvanPF
Administrador

Vie Mar 25, 2022 11:27 am • a través de Web
Leinad4Mind escribió:After a lot of testing and recheck all errors I collected, there is only 3 little issues to solve:

On the Topic Index Block, with Flatboots, the Next button on pagination doesn't work.
And on simple mode (Topic Index Block) the bbemojis aren't parsed and appear as text.
And last, compatability with 2StepAuthentication extension on login block.

Best regards!

Leinad4Mind escribió:Found a bug on last version with FLATBOOTS or BBOOTS, the block collapse is not working.

I saw that the problem comes from the js file: /forum/ext/canidev/blockgets/styles/all/template/js/jblockgets.min.js

defaultOptions:{header:".block-title dt"

That code should be:
defaultOptions:{header:".block-title"

This bugs will be solved in the next version.
Regards

Can you specify exactly what you mean?
Leinad4Mind

Vie Mar 25, 2022 3:03 pm • a través de Web
It is about this post here, regarding the gallery block:
viewtopic.php?p=5801#p5801

I was trying to get extra information from bbprefix on the gallery block. Can't figure out how to write the sql part
Anterior Siguiente