Leinad4Mind

Jue Sep 08, 2022 10:33 pm • a través de Web
Why would this error happen, any idea?

Imagen

-----------------------------------

And I get NULL on this variable: $core = \canidev\core\lib::get_instance();

-------------------------------

EDIT: Found an issue on FLATBOOTS newsBlock html

{% for pagination in news_row.block_pagination %} should be {% for pagination in block_pagination %}

------------------------------

Creating a MENU block, adding an item not possible, and this is on my logs:

Código: Seleccionar todo
AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function modal_dialog() on null in /ext/canidev/blockgets/libraries/links.php:414\nStack trace:\n#0 /ext/canidev/blockgets/controller/admin_controller_pages.php(1045): canidev\\blockgets\\libraries\\links->execute_action()\n#1 /ext/canidev/blockgets/controller/admin_controller_pages.php(650): canidev\\blockgets\\controller\\admin_controller_pages->manage_block()\n#2 /ext/canidev/blockgets/controller/admin_controller_pages.php(31): canidev\\blockgets\\controller\\admin_controller_pages->manage_page()\n#3 /ext/canidev/blockgets/controller/admin_controller_base.php(98): canidev\\blockgets\\controller\\admin_controller_pages->_display()\n#4 /ext/canidev/blockgets/acp/main_module.php(30): canidev\\blockgets\\controller\\admin_controller_base->display...', referer: /adm/index.php?i=-canidev-blockgets-acp-main_module&sid=469d91fc7ea0fc91cdd8d006fa27bdc4&mode=pages&p=1&action=manage&b=1&subaction=edit
IvanPF
Administrador

Mié Oct 12, 2022 12:09 pm • a través de Web
Hi,

Sorry for not replying sooner
I'm working on new version of blockgets to solve the current bugs.
IvanPF
Administrador

Mié Oct 12, 2022 3:24 pm • a través de Web
Why would this error happen, any idea?

Icons prefixed with blg-icon- were used in version 2.0.0 of the extension.
In the version 2.0.1 migration that prefix was changed to fa- (FontAwesome prefix)
If that appears to you, it may have been an error in that step of the update.

To update the block icons by hand, you can run a SQL query like this:
Código: Seleccionar todo
UPDATE phpbb_blockgets_blocks SET block_icon = REPLACE(block_icon, 'blg-icon-', 'fa-');

The error can also be due to the icons of some list or menu. In that case you will have to edit the list from the ACP