Help editing CBB-FOLLOWER php/html code

no_avatar
robbie787

Jue Jul 02, 2020 9:57 pm • a través de Web
Hi, Absolutely loving your extension but I have one minor problem and I have tried to find the fix to it all day but without success. You being the author will definitely know what I need to change.

There are 2 types of module popups on the cbb-follower wall. One does not show comment replies and the second popup module does

When I click on the comment icon link it loads a popup module which I can post a reply but does not display reply underneath. But when I click on the text inside the wall post it loads up a different module
and I am able to post a reply and it displays underneath. It is the second popup module I am looking to have popup when I click the comment icon. I can live with having replies drop down immediately.

Which files do I need to edit to change the link of the comment icon button? So it loads the second popup module and not the module it currently has?

You could be a life saver here.
Última edición por robbie787 el Sab Jul 04, 2020 11:32 am, editado 1 vez en total
IvanPF
Administrador

Sab Jul 04, 2020 10:50 am • a través de Web
Hi,

The javascript code cannot be easily edited as it is minimized.
But it can be done through a plugin. Follow these steps:
1. Upload the attachment of this post to the folder /ext/canidev/core/plugins/follower/ (If the "follower" directory inside plugins doesn't exist, create it)
2. Go to ACP and clear the cache
Adjuntos
open_on_reply.php
(405 Bytes) Descargado 215 veces
no_avatar
robbie787

Sab Jul 04, 2020 11:26 am • a través de Web
Well done! What is your experience like with api systems, such as twitch and facebook? I got a few jobs phpbb related coming up next month. You seem to know a lot about phpbb and you have a few good extensions on here. I will send you an email early next month with details on the project I have planned. Will be totally up to you if you wish to take it on.

Once again.. thanks for the fix