[cbb Blockgets 1.0.2] Recent topics block

no_avatar
mladiucitelj

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:25 pm • via Web
Hi!

Can you put the date of last post published?
no_avatar
mladiucitelj

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:11 pm • via Web
Another thing: when I click on last post it shows me the first post of the topic. It would be much better to show that specific post.
no_avatar
leschek

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:15 pm • via Web
I think it will show you last post when you click on number in "Comments" column, But I agree that normal users will not see this option.

I have another suggestions, hope you don't mind if I post them here.

Recent replies tab - in column "Posted by" is name of topic creator. I guess it would be better to put there name of person who posted last reply. Maybe there can be two columns - "Topic created by" and "Posted by".

It would be nice if I can choose in ACP what tabs I want to show on this block and if I can change order of tabs. It would allow me for example to show separate block with Recent announcements only.

Would be possible to make tab where user can see last posts? I mean it can combine recent topics and recent replies into one tab. Something like in NV Recent Topics MOD.
no_avatar
mladiucitelj

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:53 pm • via Web
leschek wrote:I think it will show you last post when you click on number in "Comments" column, But I agree that normal users will not see this option.

You're right, but who will click that number?

leschek wrote:Recent replies tab - in column "Posted by" is name of topic creator. I guess it would be better to put there name of person who posted last reply. Maybe there can be two columns - "Topic created by" and "Posted by".

Agree.
no_avatar
leschek

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:54 pm • via Web
mladiucitelj wrote:You're right, but who will click that number?

As I said I agree. Maybe put there some icon like on topics list or something like this "6 ->>>" (number of posts with arrow)