IvanPF
Administrador

Lun Mar 18, 2019 3:03 pm • a través de Web
Thanks for report.
I will check it.
no_avatar
BitRooT

Mar Mar 19, 2019 8:29 am • a través de Web
Will you release a new fixed version 1.2.1 that fixes the issue regarding GROUP BY on MySQL 5.7?

//BitRooT
IvanPF
Administrador

Mar Mar 19, 2019 11:25 am • a través de Web
BitRooT escribió:Will you release a new fixed version 1.2.1 that fixes the issue regarding GROUP BY on MySQL 5.7?

//BitRooT

This is already fixed, download de package again
Leinad4Mind

Vie Abr 12, 2019 12:08 am • a través de Web
I found a little "bug". When I click on 'See previous messages' button, it loads the next messages, but it doesnt load the ones from the automatic system "New topic". It makes sense to me to show those too. Basically I can't see oldest New topics. Would be a nice adition to been able to see those. Since I've many topics all days, I can't see all the topics released today, or even yesterday since I would need to click See previous messages and that doesnt do nothing in that regard.
Galixte de EzCom
Colaborador

Mar May 07, 2019 3:32 pm • a través de Web
Hi,

Leinad4Mind escribió:I found a little "bug". When I click on 'See previous messages' button, it loads the next messages, but it doesnt load the ones from the automatic system "New topic". It makes sense to me to show those too. Basically I can't see oldest New topics. Would be a nice adition to been able to see those. Since I've many topics all days, I can't see all the topics released today, or even yesterday since I would need to click See previous messages and that doesnt do nothing in that regard.

any idea?
Communau EzCom : « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.2.x & 3.3.x ».
Anterior