SOme help to configure cbb Chat

no_avatar
VirtuoX

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:22 pm • via Web
Hello good morning! I was for a long date with cbb chat in my fórum, I have not problema, but i can not confirgure some things. I was around all my ACP and can not find the place where i can set Archive more! In configuratin it is not.

I want configure my cbb chat how long it have to keep messages in arquive and clear all message to screem. I remembre I set it. Now I have 1 day for arquives and clear every day the messages in the chat. Can not know where I set it. sorry.

Please There ar 2 places to configure cbb chat? I can find only one know. Where are the other place to set cbb chat?

Please give the way

I ll be very grateful

thanks
IvanPF
Administrator

Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:29 pm • via Web
Hi,

In previous versions, the option to decide how long the messages were in the chat was in the global configuration.
This has changed, you can now choose a different duration for each chat room. This option is within the configuration of each room (ACP> Chat> Manage rooms)
no_avatar
VirtuoX

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:15 pm • via Web
IvanPF wrote:Hi,

In previous versions, the option to decide how long the messages were in the chat was in the global configuration.
This has changed, you can now choose a different duration for each chat room. This option is within the configuration of each room (ACP> Chat> Manage rooms)

Thanks so much Ivan!! It was perfect. i can change now.

I think You have a option to pulge (delete) all message of the chat! it is? If is it!
I never update my cbb chat, i cant find in configuration what is my version! I joy it 2016

I ll be grateful for your help!

Thanks so much for you attention