CBB Editor problem with bbcodes

no_avatar
Larf

Lun Feb 03, 2020 2:28 pm • a través de Web
Forum adress: forum.viatoresrp.pl
Forum version: PHPBB 3.3.0
Template/style used: PBWoW3
Mods/extra applications installed: Copyright in footer, Discord Notifications, External Links Open in New Window, PBWoW 3.2 Extension, Recent Topics, VigLink
Server: Paid server - lh.pl

Problem: Hi, so... I have problem with two functions in the editor. It's about the size, in visual mode when i change the size of the text once, i can't change it again. Becouse for some reason editor don't want to put [/size] on the end of the text. This problem occurs only in visual mode, becouse when i'm in source mode, it works like it should.

Similar situation is with bold, italic, etc. It simply don't want to work in visual mode when i start from the new line, i must write something first and then i can turn bold text or italic. For example:
THIS - That's how it works on my forum.
IvanPF
Administrador

Mar Feb 04, 2020 1:56 pm • a través de Web
Hi,

I have problem with two functions in the editor. It's about the size, in visual mode when i change the size of the text once, i can't change it again. Becouse for some reason editor don't want to put [/size] on the end of the text

What do you mean? What you want is to be able to superimpose one size over another to the same text or do you mean that when you change the line it resets to the standard size instead of keeping the size set?
no_avatar
Larf

Mié Feb 05, 2020 1:41 am • a través de Web
Imagen

Hi, i know the text is translated but i think you can see the problem here. Especially when I change from "ogromny" which means huge, to "normalny" which means normal. It just doesn't work.
IvanPF
Administrador

Mié Feb 12, 2020 11:47 pm • a través de Web
I understand what you mean, but it is not easy to solve how the bbcode "size" works in phpbb since, it does not do it in px or pt as a word editor, it does so with percentage.
Therefore, applying a percentage of 100% (default) on a text that already has 150% implies that it follows 150%.
At the moment, the only way to apply the sizes would be to write the text with the normal size and then select the text and apply the size
no_avatar
Larf

Lun Feb 24, 2020 2:57 pm • a través de Web
Ok i got it. I have a question, by the way. Is it possible to set the source mode as default and visual mode as optional? Currently it works so that the visual appears first and the source must be enabled by user. I wish it were the other way around. Is there a way to set it?