BUGs cBB Follower v2.0.0

no_avatar
eunaumtenhoid
Collaborator

Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:43 pm • via Web

• 1 nicks colors are not correct
  • 2 wrong follower numbers shown
  • 3 all cBB Follower system colors are incorrect

In topics, posts, wall, followers and following clicking load more, loads but loads the same information as the first page

Clicking on other user's posts displays this message, in which case it is clear why I have ext hidebbcode active, but is it possible to fix this?
Code: Select all
Unable to find template "follower_body.html" (looked into: /home2/thetolo4/public_html/styles/FLATBOOTS/template, /home2/thetolo4/public_html/styles/FLATBOOTS/theme, /home2/thetolo4/public_html/styles/all/template, /home2/thetolo4/public_html/ext/marcovo/hideBBcode/styles/all/template, /home2/thetolo4/public_html/ext/marcovo/hideBBcode/styles/all/theme).
IvanPF
Administrator

Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:20 pm • via Web
Hi,

1. This version does not use the colors of the nicknames. It is not a mistake, it was designed that way even if it is probably changed in the next version.
2. It's strange that that number doesn't match. It is possible that another extension is interfering. In the ACP options you have tools to synchronize those values

I will check the problem with load more (Although I think it may be another extension, as in point 2) and I will also review the hide bbcode extension
IvanPF
Administrator

Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:14 am • via Web
Clicking on other user's posts displays this message, in which case it is clear why I have ext hidebbcode active, but is it possible to fix this?

I have reviewed this problem. It is not the fault of the Follower, it is the fault of the "hide bbcode" extension.
That extension has many bugs. Among other things, to show the bbcode, it overwrites the style path (including the controller's style path that defines phpBB), so the same error will show you in any extension that loads messages in a custom route.
The extension will not work for you in the profile because it is designed to work only in designed pages, like viewtopic and pm, but you can prevent the error from making two changes in the file /ext/marcovo/hideBBcode/event/listener.php
1. Find and remove:
$this->template->set_style(array('styles', 'ext/marcovo/hideBBcode/styles'));

2. Find:
$bbcode->template_filename = $this->template->get_source_file_for_handle('hide_bbcode.html');

3. Replace with:
$bbcode->template_filename = $this->template->get_source_file_for_handle('@marcovo_hideBBcode/hide_bbcode.html');

You will find these codes twice in that file, you really only need to change the ones inside the "hidden_pass" function