Documentation :: cBB Quote Expander
The basic requirements are:
- A phpBB forum whose version is equal or greater than 3.2.0.
- Unzip the cBB Quote Expander file to a local directory (on your computer).
Upload all the files contained in the upload folder of that file (maintaining the directory structure) to the ext directory located in the root directory of your forum.
The final route for the extension files should be: /ext/canidev/qe/
- Using your web browser, navigate to Admin Panel >> Personalize >> Extensions
- Find cBB Quote Expander and click on the Enable option.
- Using your web browser, navigate to Admin Panel >> Personalize >> Extensions.
- Find cBB Quote Expander and click on the Disable option.
- Once disabled, if you want to completely delete it, click on Delete Data and then delete the directory /ext/canidev/qe from your server.
This option is found in ACP >> Messages >> Message Settings