Documentation :: cBB Debugger
The basic requirements are:
- A phpBB forum whose version is equal or greater than 3.2.0.
- The hosting where the forum is hosted must allow the use of the ini_set function.
- Unzip the cBB Debugger file to a local directory (on your computer).
Upload all the files contained in the upload folder of that file (maintaining the directory structure) to the ext directory located in the root directory of your forum.
The final route for the extension files should be: /ext/canidev/debugger/
- Using your web browser, navigate to Admin Panel >> Personalize >> Extensions
- Find cBB Debugger and click on the Enable option.
To run the installation, you must access the following path (relative to your forum) with your browser:
For example, if your forum is on http://www.example.com/forum/, the url would be the following:
If neither installation method works, you can enable "low-level" debugging by doing an edit to a phpBB file.
- Open the common.php file located in the main folder of your forum.
// Set up container
- Add before:
require($phpbb_root_path . 'ext/canidev/debugger/tunnel/basic.' . $phpEx);
- Using your web browser, navigate to Admin Panel >> Personalize >> Extensions.
- Find cBB Debugger and click on the Disable option.
- Once disabled, if you want to completely delete it, click on Delete Data and then delete the directory /ext/canidev/debugger from your server.