Information rights and express consent
According to what is set forth in Data Protection Regulations, we informs the User that files containing personal data of users and customers have been created by CaniDev, who accepts responsibility for the files, dully filed with the corresponding public entity.
CaniDev not sell or rent personal information of our users to third parties for commercial purposes without the express consent of users. We can, however, disclose personal data to comply with legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims relating to infringement by advertisements or other content of third party rights or to protect the rights of any person or property, or safety.
CaniDev collects information concerning users who register for the following reasons:
- Creating a community of users interested in the field of Web application development.
- Facilitate feedback from users on our applications, through forums and view any electronic medium.
- Study and analysis of information provided by users to assess new trends and services.
- Sharing and sending content and opinions.
- Submit electronic promotional communications and information of interest.
Information provided by the user and accuracy of data
User guarantees that all personal information provided is accurate and updated so as to respond truthfully to the user's current situation. Applicable and required the user to maintain at all times, your current data, the user is solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the information provided and any damages caused thereby to CaniDev or third parties for the use of services offered by Us.
The user, from his personal menu, can choose and change the privacy level you want to give of their personal data provided to CaniDev.
Also, the user expressly consents to the possibility that their views and contribute content to the site are handled by us for the purposes stated.
Information provided by minors
Users older than fourteen years old are able to register into canidev.com without their parents 'or tutors' prior consent.
In the event the User is a minor under fourteen, their parents' or tutors' prior consent is required for the handling of the minor's personal data.
The minor will be never asked about other members of his/her family's professional or economical situation or their privacy.
If you are a minor under fourteen and you have accessed this Website without letting your parents know, please do not register as a User.
By completing and submitting an electronic form to CaniDev, Users expressly consent to receive bulletins concerning the most relevant news, innovation, and information regarding the website.
We informs Users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures laid down by law to protect their personal data and to prevent it from being altered, lost, handled or accessed without authorization, bearing in mind the status of the technology, nature of the data saved and the risks to which they are exposed, in accordance with all the regulations in force.
Cookies and IPs
This website informs you that is adhered to Google Adsense and Google Analytics. Both services are provided by Google Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Google Adsense uses "cookies" to display advertising content related to navigation by the user. When a user accesses a service attached to "Google Adsense" and click on it website a cookie is placed in their browser, through which "Google" gathers information from the user navigation and then to manage ads through advertising program "Google Adsense".
The user can:
Guides about cookies: Google Chrome | Microsoft Internet Explorer | Mozilla Firefox | Opera | Safari on OSX
- Use the private navigation. With this function, the browser don't save the history, passwords, cookies and other information about the visited webpages.
- Enable the function "no track" (if your browser have it).
Right to Access, Correct and Cancel Data
You have the right to access this information, correct if data are incorrect, or unsubscribe from our services at any time.
These rights can be exercised by the configuration of the website through the user's personal account where you will access by including your username and password.
The treatment of personal data, and the sending of commercial communications by electronic means, comply with regulations
CaniDev reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or case law developments.
Unless a specific local regulation sets forth the contrary, the Data Protection Policy and the rest of the Legal Conditions concerning the website are governed by Spanish law.
Contents provided by CaniDev users
Through facilitating CaniDev content, the user is declared the rightful holder of the rights of intellectual property or authorized for distribution and publication of content, and authorizes and expressly gives both the content CaniDev distribution provided for reproduction and public communication by any electronic means, mainly the Internet and email for all the world with unlimited time.
Users who decide to share and provide content and/or information through CaniDev website such as files, opinions, blogs and other content, you expressly consent to such content can be published and indexed in Google and other search engines.
CaniDev not allow the distribution, management or communication content service quality deteriorate. By way of example and not limitation, thus prohibiting the inclusion of content:
- That presumed to be illegal under national, European community, or international law or that performs activities that are presumed to be illegal or that contravene the principles of good faith.
- That does not meet the parameters for quality established b CaniDev.
- That attacks the fundamental rights of persons, that can search for user vulnerabilities, that lacks courtesy online, that bothers people or can lead to negative opinions among our users or third parties. Concretely, and including by not limited to: any legal rights of third parties; those that encourage or enable the creation, maintenance, and stimulation of businesses related to pornography, obscene material or dealings in erotic contact; those that are related to divination, tarot, "occult sciences," or any other related content; and in general any content that CaniDev considers inappropriate for its users, and in particular, for minors.
- And in general, that contravenes the principles of legality, honor, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of the public order, protection of private lives, protection of consumers, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, we reserve the power to remove the Web content that is deemed inappropriate to the character and purpose of CaniDev.
We cannot control each and every piece of content published, such that it cannot assume responsibility for the content.
In any regard, content uploaded and published is reviewed periodically to ensure principles of quality, as well as the rules herein indicated.
Any user who uploads content that contravenes the laws in force shall assume sole responsibility for the damages and consequences that arise therefrom, releasing CaniDev from any liability.
Questions regarding this Policy
Any doubts or question related to this Personal Data Protection Policy can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10th February 2014