Your relationship with CaniDev
- Your use of CaniDev website (hereinafter "Website") and all applications and services of it are subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and CaniDev.
- Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and CaniDev in connection with your use of the Services, so it is important that you read carefully.
- Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors Content on the Service. "Content" includes text, applications, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, and other interactive features that you can display on or accessed through, or contribute to, the Service.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
To register on the website must accept these Terms and Conditions, likewise, with you use any application or service on this site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
CaniDev reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time, for example to treat changes in laws or regulations or changes in the functionality offered through the Service. Therefore, you should review the Terms and Conditions regularly for such amendments. If you do not agree with the modified terms and conditions you must stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the amended terms and conditions have been posted will constitute your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- In order to access certain features of the Website or other Services, you must create an account (register). When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete. It is important to keep in a safe and confidential password for your account.
- You must notify immediately CaniDev any breach of security regulations or unauthorized use of your account.
- You agree to be solely responsible (against CaniDev and other third parties) of all activity that occurs on your account.
General restrictions on use
CaniDev authorizes you to access and use the Services, subject to specific conditions set out below:
- You agree not to distribute any part of the Website or the Services, including without limitation, but not limited to, the Content through any means without the prior written permission of CaniDev except in the event that put CaniDev the means available for such distribution through a functionality offered by the Service.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or the Services.
- You agree not to use or enable any automated system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider ("spider") or offline reader that accesses the Service so that it sends more request messages to the server at a time interval concrete where a person could reasonably produce in the same interval of time using a web browser publicly available and comprehensive.
- You agree not to collect personal information from any Web Site or the Services (including account names).
- You agree not to use the Web Site or the Services (including feedback and e-mail functions of the Web site) to provide services in connection with a trade.
- CaniDev authorizes operators of public search engines to use spiders ("spiders") and copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating searchable indices of the materials available to the general public, although such materials may not be stored caching or other files. CaniDev reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You agree to be solely responsible (without CaniDev assume any liability to you or any third party) the breach of its obligations under the Terms and Conditions and the consequences (including any loss or damage that may result) of any such noncompliance.
- As an account holder in CaniDev, you can send content. You understand that whether or not such Content is published, CaniDev not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Content.
- You remain the owner of the rights to their content, but must grant a limited license rights for CaniDev and other users of the Services. These are described below.
- You acknowledge and agree to be solely responsible for its content and consequences of publication. CaniDev does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed in relation thereto, specifically excluding any responsibility for the content.
- You represent and warrant that you (and will remain so while using the Services) of all licenses and all rights, consents and permissions required to allow CaniDev use your Content for the purposes of the Service and any other purpose in accordance with the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to not post or upload any material that contains material whose use or possession is illegal.
Rights that you licensed
By uploading or posting Content to this Site, you grant:
- In favor of CaniDev, a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, transferable (with the right to sublicense) to use, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content in connection with the provision of the Services and the Service operations and CaniDev activity, including without limitation, for promotion and redistribution of all or part of the Service (and its derivative works) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- In favor of each user of the Service, a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free to access your Content through the Service, and to use, display and perform such Content as permitted by the functionality of the Service and under these Terms and Conditions.
Ending your relationship with CaniDev
- Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply until terminated at the request of you or CaniDev according to the following provisions.
- If you want to terminate your legal agreement with CaniDev may do so by notifying CaniDev at any time. Your notice should be sent, in writing, by the form of "contact" on the Website.
CaniDev may terminate its legal agreement with you at any time if:
- You breach any of the provisions contained in the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly indicates that it intended to or will not be able to comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions) or CaniDev is required to do by law (for example, when providing the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful).
- CaniDev no longer providing the Services to users in their country of residence or from which you use the Services.
Disclaimer of warranties
- Nothing stipulated in the Terms and Conditions shall affect the legal rights to assist you at all times as a consumer and for which you can not contractually agree to alter or waive.
The Service is provided "as is" and CaniDev no warranty or make any representation to you about them. In particular, CaniDev does not represent or warrant that:
- use of the Services will meet your requirements.
- use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- information obtained as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Terms and Conditions constitute the entire legal agreement between you and CaniDev and govern your use of the Services and supersede all prior agreements between you and CaniDev in connection with the Services.
- You agree that CaniDev may send notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions by e-mail, regular mail or postings on the Service.
- Terms and Conditions and its relationship to CaniDev herein under, shall be governed by the laws of Spain.